Here are some packages for people to look at. In particular,
I don't want to duplicate effort.

PrimeSieve: This is an interface to the (probably) fastest
opensource prime number sieve, and the (probably) most extensive
tables of the prime pi function (but only about 4 megabytes). It
also generates primes, prime twins, etc.

https://github.com/jlapeyre/PrimeSieve.jl

DeepConvert: This issue came up when playing with PrimeSieve. It
converts numbers in an expression, that will cause overflow in
intermediate expressions, to a different type,  I experimented
with nonstandard string and macro interfaces.

Eg, these do what you want:
a = bi"[2^63, 2^64]"
round(bf"((1+2e-50)-(1+1e-50))/(1e-50)")

@bigint function g(x)       # does what you want
           return 2^64 * x
        end

https://github.com/jlapeyre/DeepConvert.jl

ZChop: Like Mathematica's Chop.

https://github.com/jlapeyre/ZChop.jl

PermutationsA:

This is bigger than Permutations.jl. I already contributed some
things to Permutations, as well.

https://github.com/jlapeyre/PermutationsA.jl
https://github.com/jlapeyre/PermPlain.jl

--John