how would one clear values of variable, or change the type: for instance if
I declare a = 5 and after evaluation, if I fix the statement reevaluate
const a = 5, I get error that a is already defined. How would I get a out
of the memory without restarting the entire kernel?

Second question is if there is a syntax error, Julia says the line number
where the syntanx error is. But for a long mathematical expression it is
helpful if it says the character number as well. Sometime I find this
frustrating because I have mistyped one less bracket or missed a plus sign.