Furthermore it is sometimes hard to define what "research" is. Some people
would say that Cxx.jl is a great engineering effort. I would say it is
research as you (Keno) are doing things that are radically new and I doubt
that any C++ would have though that this is possible (at least me not).

Cheers,

Tobi