Hi Jeff,

I'd be interested in getting a Julia engine in Atom, but I would not be so
interested in Julia for visualization when, unless I'm mistaken, at that point
you can use d3 directly. That would be cool if true. Is it? Can we get the
Julia.eval to return a javascript array? Getting Julia and javascript working
side by side in the same console would be pretty awesome.

Best regards,
Eric

Sent from my iPad