Hi Mike,

This is awesome!

Please forgive a question before doing my homework, but is there a way to
access a javascript console in the window?

I think I can use this for something I'm working on. I almost have a basic
javascript/d3 version of GUIDE working together with my own homegrown data
visualizations for building GUIs in Chrome, so this is a very welcome gift
:)

I was looking into node-webkit, but this looks maybe better :)

Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Eric

PS: Here is a screenshot. I usually run things in the console.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-68UfNA8pby0/VKvEd_n8hFI/AAAAAAAAAIA/KnReGRopd70/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-01-06%2Bat%2B7.17.29%2Bpm.png>