In addition, I assume if JULIA_PKGDIR is identical for all users that
everyone installs packages in the same directory (if they can write to it)
which is not desired in my situation. There should be some system-wide
packages available and then a user should be still able to install packages
individually.

Jan

Dňa štvrtok, 8. januára 2015 16:13:40 UTC+1 Tim Holy napísal(-a):