Hi Micah,

This sounds great! I would be very interested in a dedicated SDE package
and I guess others would be as well. At some point I wrote a solver based
on the Heun method, but it needs some cleanup before I dare to post it.

AFAIK the name SDE.jl <https://github.com/mschauer/SDE.jl> is already taken

Best,

Alex.