Hi, Micah, Alex
Currently I am stalled down in development of the package because of the
lack of FixedSizedArrays support in the language itself. This is tagged
0.4, https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/pull/7568 and is important for very
fast small-dimensional many data problems.
I planned to wait for that and then refactor the package. On the other
hand, if you are looking at a high dimensional processes, this is maybe not
so important and fast ArrayViews are sufficient. Anyway, we should be able
to bridge our materials, if we want to.

Best regards,
Moritz