So I have wrote the code for a numerical simulation in Julia, and I have a
few free parameters that I can play with (5-6) which will change the
resulting plots. The plots are done using Matplotlib via PyPlot.

I would like to build a simple GUI with a few sliders for my parameters and
an array of plots that will change interactively as I change the sliders.
What are my options for quickly building such a thing? I prefer avoiding
the IJulia notebook because the kernel crashes quite often for some reason
when plotting stuff (this doesnt happen in the REPL).

Thanks,