I thought about writing my own `factorize` function. Testing the "argument
checking" of `factor` I ended with the following events:

    julia> factor(0)
    ERROR: number to be factored must be positive
     in factor at primes.jl:79

    julia> factor("0")
    ERROR: `factor` has no method matching factor(::ASCIIString)

what is to be expected, I think, but the following killed my Julia process:

    julia> factor('0')

    signal (11): Segmentation fault
    rem at promotion.jl:174

    Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I assume this happens because characters are also (almost) integers.

Anyway, it should under no circumstances kill the whole process.
This is Julia 0.3.6. Does this behaviour still occur under version 0.4?