I have a function that will compute the derivative matrix operator that
transforms coefficients of a Chebyshev interpolant on interval [a, b] of
degree n (so n+1 total Chebyshev basis functions T_0, T_1, … T_n) into the
coefficients of a degree n-1 chebyshev interpolant on [a, b] that is the
exact derivative of the first interpolant. Maybe it could help you:

# derivative matrix
function der_matrix(deg::Int, a::Real=-1, b::Real=1)
    N = deg
    D = zeros(Float64, N, N+1)
    for i=1:N, j=1:N+1
        if i == 1