There is a recurrence relation for the derivatives but it involves the
Chebyshev polynomials of second kind.

Chebyshev polynomials of first kind:
T_0(x) = 1
T_1(x) = x
T_(n+1)(x) = 2x.T_n(x) - T_(n-1)(x)

Chebyshev polynomials of second kind:
U_0(x) = 1
U_1(x) = 2x
U_(n+1)(x) = 2x.U_n(x) - U_(n-1)(x)

Derivative:

dT_n/dx = n.U_(n-1)(x)

Source
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chebyshev_polynomials

NIST Handbook of mathematical functions:
http://dlmf.nist.gov/18.9

Paulo

PS I have a package https://github.com/pjabardo/Jacobi.jl
I will try to insert Chebyshev polynomials (and derivatives - very usefull
for spectral methods) today.