El martes, 21 de abril de 2015, 13:16:02 (UTC+2), Marcus Appelros escribió:

> Which cases can not be handled by your native expander?

A lot of cases, IIRC it only does binomial expansion.

> Currently
> Equations should handle all standard cases

I checked it out tried a few things. It's very nice. The expansion worked
fine,
and no mystery about how to use it.

> (it is training to be able
> to revert an expansion into a Pow) but it isn't feasible for stuff
> like (:x+:y+:z)^100. Am writing a generalized expression matcher to
> create chains of equations, will develop structures for
> equationchaining in non-commutative geometry and quantum gravity, in
> collaboration with Vietnam national university.
>
> We share goals, want Equations to be so simple that essentially only
> one function needs to be called, then an AI handles that function and
> the user tells the AI what they have and where they want to go from
> which the AI delivers the closest match.
>
> Have been building the current master since morning, there is some
> build error at osutils and have just ran a distupgrade+reclone, will
> file and clone your fork if that doesn't work.

I'm trying in on a few machines and I'm a bit confused on requirements and
compatibility. Some of it
might depend on the version of SymPy that is installed. I think it needs to
be a recent one.