Hello collegue,

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 11:11:27 AM UTC+2, Tim Holy wrote:

> Here's one vote for Gtk. Currently it might need some love to fix up for
> recent
> julia changes---presumably you (or someone) could fix it up in a couple of
> hours.

i already spend some time looking into Gtk.jl but as an outside i'm missing
somehow the storyline of this package. I (e.g.) never understood why
calling GtkWindow has to be done via macro and how the Gtk event loop is
spliced with the julia event loop. This all might be good ideas, but for
sure it's more than just a C-API adaption layer.

So for a real contribution i need more reverse engineering first.