Thanks again Tim!!!

I looked into your code and will try something like the following:julia
write(stream, "P6\n") write(stream, "$width $height\n$mx\n")
write(stream,img)
where mx is the maximum value of the type used (e.g. 255 for UInt8).

Cool about the splits, it makes sense (maybe more specific smaller parts of
Images.jl will become more complex/functional/specialized).
​

Yakir Gagnon
The Queensland Brain Institute (Building #79)
The University of Queensland
Brisbane QLD 4072
Australia

cell +61 (0)424 393 332