You can use the default .travis file which gets generated on current julia when
you run Pkg.generate("MyPackage","MIT")

# Documentation: http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/languages/julia/
language: julia
os:
  - linux
  - osx
julia:
  - release
  - nightly
notifications:
  email: false
# uncomment the following lines to override the default test script
#script:
#  - if [[ -a .git/shallow ]]; then git fetch --unshallow; fi
#  - julia -e 'Pkg.clone(pwd()); Pkg.build("MyPackage"); Pkg.test("MyPackage";
coverage=true)'