They were split, but google hasn't quite caught up to it. And all the old
issues are of course still there in the original HDF5 repository.

I don't remember the status of this at all. I hate to say it, but why don't
you just try it out and see if it works? If not, please file an issue---
shouldn't be hard to fix.

--Tim