Installing Atom+Hydrogen on Linux

*Carefully* following the directions on
https://github.com/willwhitney/hydrogen does work.
First, install the most recent version of Atom.
If you have python installed and python3 is the default, or you dont have
python installed you need a minimal python2.7 for the moment.
  at the command prompt: PYTHON=python2.7 apm install hydrogen
  (give it a minute)
[if you installed python2.7 just for this, you can delete it now]
you need python3 (or python2.7, I guess -- I know it works with python3)

when you want to use atom+hydrogen
*at the command prompt*: atom (starting it from the menu does not work!)
load a Julia source file, highlight some code and press Alt+Ctrl+Enter
(the first time takes a while, so highlight e.g. 1 and press
Alt+Ctrl+Enter, after that it goes quickly)