This is the only implementation of MIDI in Julia, so I’d think it’s OK to go
with MIDI.jl and have it be a nucleus for MIDI-releated development in Julia. I
can probably contribute to MIDI device I/O on Linux and OSX, so if you’ve got
Windows covered then we’re good to go.

I’ll get a bit more familiar with the API and code and file issues/PRs if I
have any suggestions.

-s