Actually, I've spent some time over the last couple days updating Jewel
etc. to work with Julia v0.4 as well as 0.3. The Juno/LT bundles will
probably be around for a little while longer – at least until Juno/Atom
reaches feature parity, I think.

If you're using Juno/LT with 0.4 currently I'd appreciate feedback on what
works and doesn't – I should get round to uploading new 0.4-rc1 bundles
fairly soon.