And here's all the code from my init.el related to development in Julia

;; auto-complete
                                                                    (ac-
config-default)

;; ido
                                                                    (ido-
mode)

;; Julia

(load "~/.emacs.d/ESS/lisp/ess-site")
(setq inferior-julia-program-name "julia")
(add-hook 'julia-mode-hook
          '(lambda ()
             (local-set-key (kbd "C-d")
                            'ess-eval-line-and-step)
             (local-set-key (kbd "C-c C-c") 'ess-load-file)))
(setq ess-use-auto-complete t)
(setq ess-tab-complete-in-script t)