Hi, Lars
Are you using Juliabox with over 20 person or more?

Once I held hands on at Julia Tokyo with 30+ participants,
JuliaBox suddenly returns 503.

Now I access JuliaBox and I see same error.

> Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503
(Service Unavailable: Back-end server is at capacity)

I heard JuliaBox is running on Amazon EC2, so I think there are some
limitation for number of concurrent users.