Hi Lars,

I can see only empty site, and Google Chrome Console shows following error
message.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/171669/%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%202015-09-24%200.16.26.png

When the same problem occurred, people who connect JuliaBox earlier could
use it normally.
But people who connect later, they couldn't use it because of capacity. So
I published my ipython notebook and told them to study at their home :/

Thanks,
Michiaki