Hi !
I would like to know how is it possible to use variables in subsets of
DataFrames ? I would like to use a syntax like
 df[:,:titles[1]] and df[:,:titles[1:3]]

Thanks for your help !

julia> using DataFrames

julia> df = readtable("test.csv", separator = '\t')
8x5 DataFrame
| Row | title1 | title2 | title3 | title4 | title5 |
|-----|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|
| 1   | 10     | 20     | 30     | 40     | 50     |
| 2   | 11     | 21     | 31     | 41     | 51     |
| 3   | 12     | 22     | 32     | 42     | 52     |
| 4   | 13     | 23     | 33     | 43     | 53     |
| 5   | 14     | 24     | 34     | 44     | 54     |
| 6   | 15     | 25     | 35     | 45     | 55     |
| 7   | 16     | 26     | 36     | 46     | 56     |
| 8   | 17     | 27     | 37     | 47     | 57     |

julia> titles = readdlm("titles.csv")
3x1 Array{Any,2}:
 "title3"
 "title1"
 "title5"

julia> df[:,:title2]
8-element DataArray{Int64,1}:

 20

 21

 22

 23

 24

 25

 26

 27

julia> titles[1]
"title3"

julia> df[:,:titles[1]]
ERROR: `getindex` has no method matching getindex(::Symbol, ::Int64)

julia> df[:,:titles[1:3]]
ERROR: `getindex` has no method matching getindex(::Symbol, ::UnitRange{
Int64})

title1	title2	title3	title4	title5
10	20	30	40	50
11	21	31	41	51