Not knowing if it's appropriate to post it here, but I get the following
error during `make` rc4:

make[3]: *** [../libopenblas64_p-r0.2.14.so] Error 1
make[2]: *** [shared] Error 2
*** Clean the OpenBLAS build with 'make -C deps clean-openblas'. Rebuild
with 'make OPENBLAS_USE_THREAD=0 if OpenBLAS had trouble linking
libpthread.so, and with 'make OPENBLAS_TARGET_ARCH=NEHALEM' if there were
errors building SandyBridge support. Both these options can also be used
simultaneously. ***
make[1]: *** [openblas/libopenblas64_.so] Error 1
make: *** [julia-deps] Error 2