I posted this originally as an issue on the GitHub page but was redirected
here, which seems like a great resource.  Also, seems like this is more
just my misunderstanding than an issue with the code, so this should be
more appropriate.

With Julia 0.4+, it seems that using
F = qr(A,pivot=true);

is no longer the correct calling syntax, but I do not understand the new
syntax. The documentation gives,

help?> qr

search: qr qrfact qrfact! sqrt sqrtm isqrt require QuickSort PartialQuickSort

  qr(A [,pivot=Val{false}][;thin=true]) -> Q, R, [p]

  Compute the (pivoted) QR factorization of A such that either A = Q*R or
A[:,p] = Q*R. Also see qrfact. The default
  is to compute a thin factorization. Note that R is not extended with zeros
when the full Q is requested.

but it seems that "pivot" is not a keyword argument.  I must just not
understand the meaning of the function signature.  Can someone give me an
example of how to call QR with pivoting?  I was directed to
https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/blob/release-0.4/NEWS.md, but I cannot
find anything in the 0.4 changes that seems to indicate the correct way to
do this.

Thanks!