You can add the flag to the shortcut you use to start Julia. We certainly
hope using a newer LLVM will result in backtraces, but see
issue https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/issues/9336 - there are a last few
performance and memory consumption bugs to work out before we switch to
either 3.7 or a fork of current 3.8-devel.