Thank you very much for the reply :)
Still, do you know if, in order to run a notebook written with kernel
0.3.10, it is mandatory to keep that kernel?
I ask because if so, one has to store all kernels used, at least to be able
to load the notebook the first time after upgrading Julia to a new kernel.,
so that one can convert it to the new one... I don't know if you understand
what I mean, but I ask because IJulia complains it can not understand
notebooks
I wrote with kernels I no longer have.
Best regards,
Ferran.