@David,

Thank you! That roadmap is indeed outdated. I will try to update it at some
point to reflect the progress made relative to the initial objectives
(feature parity with DataArrays, full test and benchmarking suite, complete
documentation) over the summer.

I don't know what the stakeholders plan as far as NullableArrays
incorporation into DataFrames goes. One of the biggest issues is that
support for handling categorical data was factored out of NullableArrays
and has yet to be factored *into* another package. John has a vision for
how that ought to go, but I don't know anything more than that. A roadmap
for incorporating NullableArrays elsewhere in JuliaStats packages, either
in the NullableArrays repo or the Roadmap repo, would be appropriate, I
think.