Looks very cool! Of course I'd be interested in compiling julia's
frontend with something like this. We could badly use the extra speed.
I assume it supports macros, in which case I hope somebody makes a
library to undo the silly identifier renaming (e.g. defn -> define) so
it can run more scheme-like code.

This looks like a much more serious project than femtolisp, but I
would like to dispute the claim that it is "lightweight". From the
readme, it depends on python/pypy, libffi, libedit, libuv, and
libboost, and is 10MB which makes it literally 100 times larger than
femtolisp.