>From extracting them and looking around via windirstat or du --max-depth=N,
most of the difference is due to the newer bundled version of Git in 0.4.1.
Hopefully this will fix more issues than it might cause, but let me know if
anything seems out of the ordinary. It looks like the embedded copy of Git
2.x is smaller after extracting than 1.x was, but it doesn't compress as
well.

There also appears to be an extra copy of the docs sitting in share, that
might be a leftover from nightly builds (which run on the same buildbots)
since they might build the docs into a different folder structure and I
forgot to completely clear out the buildbots before building the release
binaries (or I just didn't want them to take as long to build from scratch).