Attching the github traffic data. Doesn't have history though, but the
numbers were bigger than what I expected when I first saw this.

Some other interesting numbers:

1. ~10,000 pageviews on the website daily

2. 1.7M "users" and 8.6M pageviews over the lifetime of julialang.org - as
per google analytics

3. The mailing lists have ~4000 subscribers combined

4. Github page gets 74000 views every fortnight, ~10,000 uniques. ~3000
clones every fortnight, with ~700 uniques.

Iain posted the packages data, and the github stars and watch data is
visible to everyone.

-viral

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5gwVYZ8G6n8/VkRYc84fcEI/AAAAAAAAJnY/Xv_TBpMXM3U/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-11-12%2Bat%2B2.43.48%2BPM.png>