Wow! it seems that something is wrong in CUDA 7.0 !

I updated my MAC to cuda 7.5 and bith the C code and julia code worked fine!
This other guy:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33904554/curand-error-while-alternating-with-device-initialization-and-reset-in-cuda-7-0?noredirect=1#comment55573150_33904554

had the C code running smoothly on windows with CUDA 7.5

I will try the julia code on my windows notebook later this week with CUDA
7.5

If somebody else could confirm the problem on curand in cuda 7.0, we could
add that in CURAND.jl documentation.