Very nice. I'd be curious to know what you see as the major shortcomings of
the profiler? Personally, I like the Julia profiler better than the Matlab one.
That's conditional on using ProfileView, of course.

Of course, I'm heavily biased since I wrote most of those tools myself. A list
of shortcomings would be useful perspective. If they're mostly visualization
rather than performance, might be best to file as an issue over at ProfileView.

--Tim