Great stuff. The transition document is actually linked to from the blog
post, so not exactly secret ;-). Regarding the transition doc, the
benchmarks would probably be clearer and more impactful expressed as
speedup relative to Matlab. Relative time is a decent metric when the
baseline is faster (e.g. typical comparison to C), but when the baseline is
slower, speedup is generally a better metric with the additional advantage
that bigger is better, which seems to be more intuitive as a general rule.