Works for me.

Note that when you run by clicking there is nowhere for the output of the
`println` to show, and standard input will be closed so the `readline`
returns EOF immediately, so it might look like it didn't run.

My system offers an option to "run in terminal" when I double click which
gives it somewhere to show the output and to read the input from.

Cheers
Lex