I've been using NN for regression and I've experimented with Mocha.  I
ended up coding my own network for speed purposes but in general you simply
leave the final output of the neural network as a linear combination
without applying an activation function.  That way the output can represent
a real number rather than compress it into a 0 to 1 or -1 to 1 range for
classification.  You can leave the rest of the network unchanged.