The question is a legal question. This is* not* legal advice.

I have not done this with any Julia code.  I did do something similar some
years ago with other source code.
Understanding that permission may be contingent on an agreement to pay
money, the gist of it was:

LICENCE:
For strictly non-commercial use, including education and research, the MIT
licence applies.
For all other uses, including without limitation, any effort intended to
generate income,
  written permission must be obtained from the author prior to use.