One main 'dislike' I find in the documentation is that, contrary to Matlab
and R examples that have one page for each function, in julia we have lots
of functions per page with short and often cryptic descriptions. Example

std(*v*[, *region*])

Compute the sample standard deviation of a vector or array v, optionally
along dimensions in region.

To have longer and, VERY IMPORTANT, usage examples one need a per function
page manual.

sexta-feira, 12 de Fevereiro de 2016 às 11:10:54 UTC, Milan Bouchet-Valat