A thing that works well in R is that arguments to functions have
a separate markup. When you use e.g. roxygen to write documentation, the
@params and @return elements make it clear what is what. This is
something I find lacking in Julia / Lexicon.jl

(and implementing it goes very much over my head)

This being said, I find the julia manual superior to R documentation:
the fact that all functions doing similare things are on the same page
made me realize there are better alternatives often.

Michael Borregaard (12/02 05:08):

--
Timothée Poisot, Ph.D.
Professeur adjoint