Thanks for writing that up Mauro and also the shout-out :) Worth noting
Mike Innes' important work in getting the docsystem integrated into `Base`
and his
heroic effort converting most of the docs from rst to markdown as well.

On a technical note, Lexicon doesn't actually use the docsystem in `Base`
at all and still relies on Docile's own implementation currently, so it's
possible
that people may start to run into problems with this approach on 0.5 as it
further diverges from 0.3/0.4. (Do open issues if they happen to crop up
though and I'll do my best to keep things working as long as possible.)
Future work using the `Base` docsystem for documentation generation is
moving
ahead, when time allows, in a separate
package, https://github.com/MichaelHatherly/Lapidary.jl.

-- Mike