Very interesting stuff!

Do you have any statistics on churn among contributors?  i.e. people who
come, make one or two contributions, but then never show up again?
I think retention of contributors might be more important that acquistion
of contributors.

About the chart for Swift, that seems incorrect though, since the language
was only introduced at the 2014 WWDC in June.

Scott