Hi !

I have just stepped into Julia, I didn't know about it (her...) before.

I must handle plain text file, sized many hundreds of MB, and above, each;
the goal is to remove duplicate lines, to find lines present in both of
two, to find lines present in one and not in another, etc.

I was used to do such operations in Mathematica because it perfectly fitts
my needs when files are small enough to be loaded entirely in RAM, but when
they grow up the jobs become practically infeacible.

Can Julia provide an (the more or less) out the box solution or, at least,
an easily programmable one ?

Your sincerely !