If there is someone who applies with the right background in build systems,
Android and tooling, I am happy to find mentors - both on the Julia and Android
side to make this port successful.

The important thing is to get something up on the ideas page.

Another platform for an embedded port that has come up in my discussions with
people is openwrt.

-viral