Hello Tomak,

Please dont mind if I am asking stupid question because I am just beginner
on julia.I think I am not conveying you people right.Now I try again. I
wrote the program on Light table and now I want to compile this program on
julia.I dont know how I can synchronize both Julia and Light table.

Best Regards