On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 11:00:13 AM UTC-5, Mauro wrote:

> I think you can do it with Jupyter notebooks, which also work with R.

Are you thinking of the RISE extension
(https://github.com/damianavila/RISE.git) for Jupyter notebooks?

I think I would need to use more than one notebook to incorporate both
Julia and R cells in a notebook, unless I use the RCall package for Julia.
 But that solution doesn't highlight R code.

On Tue, 2016-03-22 at 16:46, Douglas Bates <dmb...@gmail.com <javascript:>>