> On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 11:00:13 AM UTC-5, Mauro wrote:
>
>     I think you can do it with Jupyter notebooks, which also work with R.
>

> Are you thinking of the RISE extension (https://github.com/damianavila/
> RISE.git) for Jupyter notebooks?

I couldn't say whether RISE is what is needed as I haven't used it
myself, I just saw others using it.  So, this was really not helpful,
sorry!

> I think I would need to use more than one notebook to incorporate both Julia
> and R cells in a notebook, unless I use the RCall package for Julia. But that
> solution doesn't highlight R code.

To geek-out, you could use emacs orgmode + babel +
https://github.com/eschulte/epresent.  Although, last time I tried it
(JuliaCon 2015), Julia code blocks didn't work well.  And just having
checked, the required emacs-package has not been updated in a long time:
https://github.com/gjkerns/ob-julia/blob/master/ob-julia-doc.org