Seems Julia is in the clear, even with git. I only looked at the SHA1/git
side now, and assuming, git only has SHA1:

http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html

"DO DIGEST ALGORITHMS SUCH AS MD5 AND SHA1 REQUIRE NOTIFICATION?
<http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html#faq-digest>

No. One-way algorithms such as MD5 or SHA1, or more sophisticated
implementations, do not require notification - only encryption algorithms."