Hi,

I'm convinced Julia is the best second language to learn. Maybe, first, if
tutorials or books are ok, for the right project. What about libraries,
what would you recommend?

I try to be cautions when I recommend Julia. Julia should be ok as a first*
language, with a mentor.

This seemed like a good book for JavaScript:

https://pragprog.com/book/csjava/3d-game-programming-for-kids

that I gave to a 10 year-old. I could look into how ThreeJS, just as a
library, fits with the concepts they teach. Any other ideas, that are
appropriate for Julia?

* I know about Scratch and Alice. But for slightly older kids, Julia seems
better than JavaScript, as a *language*.

Anyone know the status of teaching Julia at Universities? Seems only a
MATLAB replacement, not yet be there as a first language. It should be..

--
Palli