Thanks for the answer.

I don't intend to use any package, only use my array so I can confirm that I will not have dynamic memory allocation (let's hope that I'm true ;) ). But even in this case Julia itself may do allocations, so my question would be more: if there is nearly nothing to do, is the GC fast ? I already read many topics about GC and yes, even if there was very good improvements, is it enough for my case ?

In the worst case Julia will be for testing and will only call the main loop in C++.